we have a $20 plan with unlimited texting,
Unlimited Text and Picture Messaging
-25 Canada-wide anytime minutes
- Call Display
- Unlimited Canada-wide Family Calling
- Call Waiting and Conference Calling
- Unlimited Weekends (Friday 9pm to Monday morning 8am)
- Messagerie texte et photo illimitée
- it also includes "5 essentials" which we still need to make use of.
I am wondering if we can keep this plan but add more calls (possibly unlimited in Canada, or in province?) and also add a data plan? My daughter wants to switch providers, but I'm hoping we can make this work & stick c the family plan/calling? If so, how much would it be? Hoping we can still add the "5 essentials" & then may only need 500 minutes vs unlimited. Also needing to find out how to add the 5 essentials as we've missed doing this unfortunately & would have saved many overages!