Koodo Community

Community

Can anyone verify Alcatel A50 camera specs?

Everywhere online shows 13 and 5 megapixel specs. Koodo specs are 8 and 2. Is Koodo's an old model or just a misprint? Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi mmlt, it may be an error or a different version that Koodo carries I've asked them to double check the specs and get back to us so we will let you know when they respond unless they respond here first.
Thankyou Paul!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey I'm back mmlt, Confirmed, camera specs for the variant Koodo carry are indeed 8MP Rear Camera with Flash, 2MP Front Camera with Flash. If you go on the Alcatel website, it does show different specs for other countries, but that's what's sold in Canada.
Thanks again Paul. I was hoping for the better specs ....darn. I can get $150 off any phone except for the in store phones. This one would cost me $90. I have an old Galaxy S 3 I'd like to replace. Perhaps I should buy an unlocked phone from Amazon. It's hard to pick a cheap one!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
mmlt wrote:

Thanks again Paul. I was hoping for the better specs ....darn. I can get $150 off any phone excep...

Not a problem, sucks it's not the one you were hoping. Hey The LG Stylo or Galaxy S5 Neo are probably your best choices around the same price from Koodo, I've heard some good things about the LG from ppl who have purchased it so might be worth checking out.
mmlt wrote:

Thanks again Paul. I was hoping for the better specs ....darn. I can get $150 off any phone excep...

Good info Paul. I will take a close look at those phones.