Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can anyone recommend a gsme app for online/partner to partner play?

I have a Samsung Galaxy lll. I am looking for games and game apps to play. I found Yahtzee earlier today but none of my Facebook friends has this game.Any suggestions?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
One popular game that connects to FB is candy crush or that series of games. Another game many people play is clash of clans but not sure if it connects to FB or not as I've never played it personally. One that I do play alot is trivia crack. Best thing to do is ask your FB friends in a status update which games they're playing on their Android Devices.
I like Clash of Clans.I'd probably like it better if I knew how to play. What's up with me bring asked to purchase stuff for yhe games? Does this happen with a lot of gsmes ?
Userlevel 6
jackies wrote:

I like Clash of Clans.I'd probably like it better if I knew how to play. What's up with me bring...

Hi Jackies, you'll find some information about in-app purchases on this link http://koo.do/1HyAZhS 🙂 Thank you!
Userlevel 6
jackies wrote:

I like Clash of Clans.I'd probably like it better if I knew how to play. What's up with me bring...

Yeah alot of games like those need ads so that they can gain some profit, especially since Clash of Clans is such a big budget game, i dont mind the ads because i get where they are coming from 🙂
Userlevel 6
jackies wrote:

You should try Sims Free Play, i really like that game 🙂