Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Camera not working on Samsung Galaxy Core LTE

I've had my Samsung Galaxy Core LTE for about 3 months, and just recently today when I tried to open up the camera is said "Warning Camera Failed" and then I pressed ok. Does anyone know why this is showing up? Is it because I have too many pictures or something? Do I have to do a factory reset? Help... Please

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi muffins1845, Before you do anything like a factory reset, start off by turning the phone off, and take the battery out. Let it sit for a few minutes and then put it back in and try again. If that fails, check and make sure your phone is up to date. If it is and the camera still fails, try a factory reset on the phone. If that still fails, since you are in your first year, bring it to a Koodo stall to send it out for warranty work. Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions!
Mathieu wrote:

Hi muffins1845, Before you do anything like a factory reset, start off by turning the phone of...

Thank you! I took the battery out and let it chill for like 10-15 minutes and the camera is now working again
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi muffins1845, Before you do anything like a factory reset, start off by turning the phone of...

Glad to hear it!