Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Callers can't hear me clearly and calls cut out

I purchased an LG G3 2 weeks ago and while I loved the phone people kept complaining they couldn't hear me and would do the whole "hello? Hello?" Then hang up . Calls would drop very often and I am within the service area I have always lived/worked in. I just upgraded from my s4. I had 15 days to exchange the phone and I did that. Got another g3 and the same thing happened. Decided to switch back to Samsung and got the s5 neo and it is happening again now. This is very frustrating. Anyone have any ideas as to what to do? This is my 3rd phone in 2 weeks.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
If it happens between all phones then it's either your reception area or the sim card.
Sim card is 5 bucks, so easy enough to try that first.r
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You'd probably be best to give tech support a call and have them run through things on their end which must be the issue if you've tried different models of devices and had the same issue.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

You'd probably be best to give tech support a call and have them run through things on their end ...

Thanks! I called Koodo and had them check it out. But I'm still within the 15 days to try out this phone and may consider going back to the g3. Any thoughts on which is better? The g3 or the s5 neo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You'd probably be best to give tech support a call and have them run through things on their end ...

The 15 days isn't for each phone I hope you know, when you bring back a phone and exchange it you have whatever is remaining of the 15 days from the initial purchase of the first phone. So if you return a phone after 5 days in exchange of a new one that phone has a return period of 10 days and if you return that one for another phone after 5 more days then you have just 5 days to return that phone.

I was told I do get the 15 days to try out the phone because it was a different brand as well. I didn't want to replace the phone 3 times. After the 2nd I should've been informed that it wasn't the phone but I was told to just get a new phone . And the third time around I paid out of pocket. Plus I am getting a new Sim card also .
Userlevel 6

You would know better than us having used both in such a short time frame.
use whatever feels best to you, the specs are just numbers on paper to a certain degree.