Koodo Community

Community

Solved

CALLDISPLAY GOOLGE

Userlevel 1
What is the best app to use video calling what out invite some one to use Can anyone help on this tray save day time air time

14 replies

Userlevel 3
Make sure when you do any type of video calling you disable your data within your settings and make sure you're connected to wifi. Video calling uses accessive ammounts of data.
Userlevel 1
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Make sure when you do any type of video calling you disable your data within your settings and ma...

I'm looking best video calling applications without using invites just phone book contacts thanks
Userlevel 4
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Make sure when you do any type of video calling you disable your data within your settings and ma...

Generally you need to invite someone to the video chat. Skype and Hangouts are common apps with most Android phones. https://play.google.com/store/search?q=video%20calling Take a look there and read the reviews.
Userlevel 1
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Thanks only problem hangouts it doesn't work on your LTE can you help with that please if you can thankyou
Userlevel 4
Rocky Balboa wrote:

What issues are you facing using Hangouts on LTE?
Userlevel 1
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Wen I call him wen I'm coming home from work sed did you get my call he sed no I have notes that you have be on WiFi good is free how ever can't get WiFi on the street not like soul Korea Japan is there setting change it work thanks sorry if this is long
Userlevel 3
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Basd of what your stated I don't think you have the correct password for the wifi.
Userlevel 1
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Will password is right but problem is the LTE Google hangouts can call only in wifi thanks lot
Userlevel 3
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Ah! what city or country are you in?maybe LTE is not available where you are.
Userlevel 1
Rocky Balboa wrote:

I'm Barrie Ontario Canada thank you os much check with koodo
Userlevel 3
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Barrie should have LTE. You've exhausted my resources maybe 1 of the mobile masters will check in here and provide more suggestions. Otherwise you might want to contact tech support 866-995-6636 option 6
Userlevel 1
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Thank you os much I give thin call take care
Userlevel 1
I suggest skype.
Userlevel 1
I found LTE Was working good I'm going look in to Skype thanks lot I'm really grateful for the help