Koodo Community
Question

Call Forwarding - Connection Problem or invalid MMI code.

• 31 October 2013
  • 5 replies

I am dialing *21*123-456-7890# as per Koodo instruction; (http://help.koodomobile.com/plans-add-ons-data-and-other-services/calling-features/how-do-i-use-call-forwarding) I added the call forward feature though Self Serve about an hour ago, and have rebooted my phone twice since. I have an LG Optimus One P500, on a Telus network. Do I have the wrong code? Is it the Telus network? or do I have to wait a few hours for the plan add-on to take effect?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Look under call settings, there may be options there to setup the forwarding for you.
Worked perfect. Thank you !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Worked perfect. Thank you ! Great! Happy it worked out for you!
I was under the impression, that once Call Forwarding was active, the phone was no longer necessary. Is there a way to have the calls forward to my new phone number, with my old phone turned off?
To finish this topic; After performing the 'Call Forward' operation through the 'Call Settings' menu, I found that calls were only forwarded while the phone was 'Active', this wasn't the outcome I had hoped for. I believed this was due to my phone having a Custom Rom installed. I removed my SIM Card and placed it it another Koodo-Telus phone and the *21* MMI code functioned properly. My calls are now being forwarded from Dispatch, not by my old phone.