Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Call forwarding

Can I call forward my phone number to a US phone number?

8 replies

Userlevel 1
No, you can'tt, neither to 1-800 numbers or intl numbers only to canadian numbers.
You're right Mat, but forwarding a call to 800 numbers is allowed by koodo
Userlevel 1
Get it solved ! wrote:

You're right Mat, but forwarding a call to 800 numbers is allowed by koodo

Thank you for the tip get it solved !, except for iinl 1-800 I presume!
I have had customers forward their calls to an American phone # before, but when this happened they has to pay the 0.45 cents a min when a call came in.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Call forwarding is possible to 800 numbers but not for international numbers, If you want to use this feature, make sure you add the Call Forwarding option for 3$/month, otherwise you will be charged 0.35$/min...
Thanks for the quick answers, not what I wanted to hear. I guess if I put the my US number on my voice mail message, that could work.
42at42 wrote:

Thanks for the quick answers, not what I wanted to hear. I guess if I put the my US number on my ...

Really depends on the urgency and how important it is that you don't miss the call. You can always piggyback and forward to a voip # and forward that to your US#
Userlevel 7
If you're going to be traveling, what you can do is record an ex tended absence greeting and then disable recording of incoming messages. Your callers will be greeted with you telling them about your us number and then the voice mail system will tell them that this mailbox does not accept incoming messages. That's how i do it.