Koodo Community
Solved

Call foewarding

• 22 February 2019
  • 5 replies

Can I call forward my number to another if I dont have the phone. And how.
icon

Best answer by David AKU 22 February 2019, 23:20

No. Call forwarding has to be done from the phone. If you have your SIM, you can insert it in another phone and set up call forwarding. If you have lost the SIM as well, you can obtain a SIM from a Koodo vendor, validate it through self serve, and follow the steps above.

You can access your voicemail from another phone and retrieve messages.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No. Call forwarding has to be done from the phone. If you have your SIM, you can insert it in another phone and set up call forwarding. If you have lost the SIM as well, you can obtain a SIM from a Koodo vendor, validate it through self serve, and follow the steps above.

You can access your voicemail from another phone and retrieve messages.
Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo tech support does have the ability to activate call forwarding from their end as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo tech support does have the ability to activate call forwarding from their end as well.
Can they actually do that for prepaid customers as well?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo tech support does have the ability to activate call forwarding from their end as well.Can they actually do that for prepaid customers as well?

Can't say precisely what prepaid support can do; I worked postpaid support and have never been anything but a postpaid customer. There is also considerable debate over whether call forwarding works on prepaid at all, so I rather doubt it.