Koodo Community
Solved

call control

Userlevel 3

When I go to manage call control I do not get the option to add or delete phone numbers. Just to delete call control. What now?

icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 7 June 2021, 11:38

In the call control area, if you click on the “authorized callers” Tab (the middle Tab), there will be an option to “Add a number” to the list (that was what I saw in my selfserve). Hope it helps.

It also takes 10-15 minutes from the time the call control add on is added to the account before you will be able to access the manage call control page.

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

In the call control area, if you click on the “authorized callers” Tab (the middle Tab), there will be an option to “Add a number” to the list (that was what I saw in my selfserve). Hope it helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It also takes 10-15 minutes from the time the call control add on is added to the account before you will be able to access the manage call control page.

Userlevel 3

This is what I see.

Userlevel 3

Do not see what you are suggesting. Have had call control for a few months now. What now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Go to view rate plan, scroll to the bottom of the page and click manage next to call control.

Userlevel 3

Timo,  ok I see what you are saying.  But how do I add a phone number I want to authorize?

Userlevel 3

I see authorized users and blocked calls. But do not see how I can add unwanted callers to list. What now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

After you click on manage next to call control, select the tab that says authorized callers and click the button that says add a number.

Userlevel 3

Timo,

Success! Yes I see now.  😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can't directly block numbers with call control. By default, every caller will be prompted to enter a specific number on the keypad in order to get through. If their number has been added to the authorized callers list they will be put through automatically without being prompted to enter a number. It blocks robocalls effectively, but doesn't do much about actual people calling you.

Userlevel 3

Timo,

Ok,  thank you.   Good to know.

🖖