Koodo Community
Solved

Buying phones online

• 6 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hey, I’m looking to buy a couple of Pixel 4a devices online. I’ll be using one and gifting the other to my dad. I have a few questions regarding this:

1. Does Koodo allow purchase of more than one phone at a time?
  2. My dad’s not with Koodo. Will there be any issue if his Pixel 4a needs to be unlocked?
  3. There’s currently a $100 off ($10 off monthly for 10 months) offer on Pixel 4a. Will this extend to both devices (if Q1 is :white_check_mark: )?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Dinh 6 April 2021, 04:16

1. if you are a new customer, you can only buy multiple phones/line at a Koodo kiosk - not online. There is a limitation on the number of new phone line for new customer at the webstore. Also, you can only buy 01 phone with 01 cellular line. If you want more phones (to give out as gifts), you will have to open multiple lines. It might be better (and cheaper) to buy directly from Google.
  2. Yes, unlocked
  3. Credit is on the phone if you buy it with a new line.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
  1. if you are a new customer, you can only buy multiple phones/line at a Koodo kiosk - not online. There is a limitation on the number of new phone line for new customer at the webstore. Also, you can only buy 01 phone with 01 cellular line. If you want more phones (to give out as gifts), you will have to open multiple lines. It might be better (and cheaper) to buy directly from Google.
  2. Yes, unlocked
  3. Credit is on the phone if you buy it with a new line.