Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Buying a 24 mo plan for a International Student

My daugther will be at Abbostford for a year. I want to buy a plan from here (Brazil) through my intl credit card. I would buy a 24 mo plan and pay it in advance. You will have the garantee of paying. Can we do it?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For monthly (postpaid) plans, your credit card address must match your address on your Koodo account.

For prepaid you must have a credit card registered to a Canada/US address. You could use an international credit card only if you were to buy prepaid topups locally at a convenience store (at which you could buy 24 months worth of topup vouchers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

For monthly (postpaid) plans, your credit card address must match your address on your Koodo acco...

What about prepaid credit cards for prepaid top-ups?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

For monthly (postpaid) plans, your credit card address must match your address on your Koodo acco...

You can also find the pre-paid SIMS on eBay.ca. When you establish a prepaid account on-line, the cost of the SIM ($20) is credited to your account.

Prepaid vouchers also sometimes available on eBay.com, delivered by email.

Any unlocked phone that is AT&T compatible will be fine.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Carlos. 

I think they would require a credit check for postpaid, therefore I don't know if it will work. But prepaid would work!