Koodo Community

Community

broken phone

so one guy rashed on me by mistake and my phone flew away and after that it makes blinking light when screen gets dark. im currently usimg koodo service and my phone is samsung s6. am i able to get new phone and new plans? or any other suggestion to survive from this tragic?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
You can get a new phone anytime you want.  Is repair out the question? How old is your Koodo phone?
Cameron Jones wrote:

You can get a new phone anytime you want.  Is repair out the question? How old is your Koodo...

actually i got my phone from korea and i just had koodo service
Userlevel 7
Cameron Jones wrote:

You can get a new phone anytime you want.  Is repair out the question? How old is your Koodo...

hi there, you'll have to either contact samsung about a repair or buy a new phone. You can get an unlocked phone either used or new and just pop in your sim (make sure the sim card size is the same). You could also get a new phone from koodo on the tab.
Cameron Jones wrote:

so 1. ask repair for samsung or 2. buy a new phone from koodo and change sim card?
Badge +4
Cameron Jones wrote:

Get a quote on repair. The damage may not be covered under warranty, (if a warranty exists). Shop around, some computer shops repair cell phones. Keep your nano-SIM card, a lot phones use this type of SIM card. You can buy from Koodo or any other retailer of your choice.