Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Broke my phone, replaced the screen with a non-company one. But the phone is bent and sound is compromised, can the company offer anything?

Broke my phone, replaced the screen with a non-company one. But the phone is bent and sound is compromised, can the company offer me anything? (I didn't get the insurance to fix the broken phone, I'm just wondering, since I am still paying it off, if there is any way I can properly fix it, as paying off the rest of the phone which is now compromised seems rather daunting.)
icon

Best answer by Ahmad 25 January 2016, 01:41

The only option at this point for you is to go through another 3rd party and have it fixed or to send it to the manufacturer through Koodo and get a quote. There's no way to get it fixed for free at this point. The Koodo route you know your phone will be fixed my the manufacter themselves and will be done properly. It will be more expensive though.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
The only option at this point for you is to go through another 3rd party and have it fixed or to send it to the manufacturer through Koodo and get a quote. There's no way to get it fixed for free at this point. The Koodo route you know your phone will be fixed my the manufacter themselves and will be done properly. It will be more expensive though.