Koodo Community

Community

Bring Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo to Koodo Mobile.

I see the Galaxy S5 Neo in most places but not Koodo mobile. We can bring it over so other Koodo customers can be happy.

8 replies

Userlevel 3
It could be coming soon who knows. Keep your eyes on the website and Facebook page that is usually where they make the official announcement 
Userlevel 1
I agree. Galaxy S5 Neo seems like a great phone. Meanwhile check the Koodo website consistently for any news!
Userlevel 5
Its already available with Koodo. I know the Walmarts that I visit already have it in stock.
Userlevel 5
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

Its already available with Koodo. I know the Walmarts that I visit already have it in stock.

Yep,  you're absolutely right Mark.  I just checked at Walmart today, and sure enough, they had the S5 Neo for Koodo, in stock!
Userlevel 1
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

Spence, do you know how much S5 Neo is if it is bought outright?
Userlevel 5
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

Sorry,  no idea

Userlevel 7
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

560$
Userlevel 5
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

How about that,   The Sam S5 Neo arrived on the Koodo phones page today !!!