Koodo Community

Bright Friday Deals - New Customer trying to purchase, says card information not correct

• 23 November 2018
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

I've been trying since yesterday to take advantage of the promotion Koodo has on their website for the Medium Tab plan for a new phone. I'm currently with a different provider but wanted to switch.

I chose the Samsung Galaxy S8 and I went through the whole checkout process just to receive the error "Whoops, something went wrong, your credit card information is incorrect, try again or use a different card."

It's the only card I own and it definitely matches what I entered for the billing information. I even searched the problem on Google and tried all the methods to fix it, including putting in all caps like it shows on my card account.

Nothing works, and I'm really hoping i can get this figured out before the sale ends. I don't want to go in store because when I called they said this was an online deal ONLY. So I'm kind of stuck here. Already waited on the customer service line for an hour yesterday before i had to hang up. Please help, thank you! :))

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi,
What type of credit card was it? Was it a Debit Visa/Mastercard?
H, thanks for the reply.

Nope just a regular mastercard
Badge +4
H, thanks for the reply.

Nope just a regular mastercard

Make sure all info is entered correctly again. Also try using a different browser.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It would be hard to know the exact issue. If you cannot get the deal, I would suggest you visit a Koodo kiosk or bestbuy/wowmobile. Bestbuy today has the S9 on $0 down Medium Tab. It might be a better deal compared to the online S8 offer.