Koodo Community
Question

Boxing Day: using the plan $45 (main price was $55, and then $10 off on boxing day)+ bonus international 1000 mins

• 29 December 2016
  • 12 replies

I'm new with Koodo, I am currently using a promotion the plan $45 (main price was $55, and then $10 off on boxing day), included a bonus which is an international 1000 mins call,... But when I registered and check my profile yesterday, I couldn't see any promotion in my account! Just it shows $55! Is there any one who knows whats going on?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Duplicate post. Please ask your question once only.
[url=https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/boxing-day-byod-promo-plan-6gb-data]Duplicate...Could you please let me know how I can call Koodo customer service and ask for support?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
[url=https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/boxing-day-byod-promo-plan-6gb-data]Duplicate...No need to call, you will be on hold more than you'd like. And you can get your answer here. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Arvin, look like the Best Buy rep didn't add the international mins. It's on now. The ten dollar off will be when the invoice is released in the new year. 
Could you please let me know why the started date is December 6th based on my profile while I have got the promotion on Dec 27 ?!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could you please let me know why the started date is December 6th based on my profile while I hav...Who told you the starting date is the 6th of December? It is indeed the 27th as per the agreement you signed. 
Could you please let me know why the started date is December 6th based on my profile while I hav...When I have checked the Self Serve on my Koodo account

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could you please let me know why the started date is December 6th based on my profile while I hav...@Arvin - that's the current cycle you fall under but will only see pro rated charges for the number of days from activation until Jan. 5. Your full billing cycle begins on Jan. 6. First bill will be partial days until Jan. 5 plus first full month.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could you please let me know why the started date is December 6th based on my profile while I hav...Please review the content at koodomobile.com > Support > FAQ > Managing my Bill for details on how your billing period is calculated. There you will lelarn how the first few days of your contract between your sign up date, and the regular billing period is managed.
I would like to thank you all, I think the sales rep. in Bestbuy should help me and let me know all the options and services by some documents or at least explain it more
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would like to thank you all, I think the sales rep. in Bestbuy should help me and let me kn...I agree. Which location was it?
I would like to thank you all, I think the sales rep. in Bestbuy should help me and let me kn...It was on Vaughan Mills, Vaughan, ON