Koodo Community

Community

Boxing day promotion ?

Boxing Day promotion ?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Maybe not much with plans, but they seems have good deal on phones on Tab.

What is a ( mobile master ) Mayumi ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jordans Bonnamour wrote:

What is a ( mobile master ) Mayumi ?

We, Mobile masters are customers like you and are active members in this community 🙂
We love to help people who are having problems, give them some suggestions about plans or devices and/or trouble shooting.
In any event, to whom it may concern, I called koodo (average wait time on hold is approximately 1/2 hour) I was switched from $65/month plan including: • 1 gigabyte of data • Unlimited Nationwide text & talk to a new plan for $65/month including: • 3 gigabytes of data • Unlimited Nationwide text & talk There were no additional charges applied to my account for this change.
Do these (Mobile Masters) get paid money for these services ? I think I might do well in this area of assistance 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jordans Bonnamour wrote:

Do these (Mobile Masters) get paid money for these services ? I think I might do well in this are...

We don't get paid by Koodo, but active MMs receive some perks from them.
If you search "Mobile master" on this site, then you can find more information.
There are many changes since the article is a few years old and  no one updated its contents, but basic information is still same (I believe  ;)  )
The deals on display have been on for over a month. You got played hard. They are literally faking boxing day ''deals''.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ain't-happening . wrote:

The deals on display have been on for over a month. You got played hard. They are literally fakin...

Yes, those plans and bonus data have been there for awhile. If they said those same plans as "Boxing day sale", then they are faking it. But they don't say anything about "Boxing day deal" for those plans. If you check their phone selection, then you will see " Boxing week deals". I don't see any faking on their site. ( It's just my opinion.)
Ain't-happening . wrote:

The deals on display have been on for over a month. You got played hard. They are literally fakin...

I'm just providing my experience of today's interaction with koodo. I went from 1 gig of data to 3 for no price change. That is the (best deal they could offer) Anything above and beyond that can be taken up with them. Thanks for everyone's feedback 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ain't-happening . wrote:

There was some extra promotion with 3rd parties (bestbuy, walmart, wowmobile...) selling Koodo phones and plan for the boxing day (today)... some.giftcards on top of Koodo discounts.