Koodo Community

Community

Solved

bought new phone online but want to exchange it for a different model

I just bought a samsung galaxy 7 edge online & don't like it & i would like to return it or exchange it for a PixelXL , can i do this without paying a surcharge?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You have 15 days to return the phone from purchase date if your not satisfied with the device. http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-s...
I purchased the phone online but didn't receive it for 3weeks later, as they said they were behind in shipping

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ron Northey wrote:

I purchased the phone online but didn't receive it for 3weeks later, as they said they were behin...

Depending on the circumstances they sometimes extend the return time if it took a long time to arrive. Best bet is to call or email the webstore and see what they want you to do with that.
Ron Northey wrote:

I purchased the phone online but didn't receive it for 3weeks later, as they said they were behin...

thanks, 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ron Northey wrote:

Not a problem at all. Keep in mind the pixel is not in stock at the moment.
Ron Northey wrote:

Thanks again, I don't mind waiting. I just sent the info to the web store now. is there a number I should call as well since its so busy I don't want to be past the return date?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ron Northey wrote:

No problem at all. There is a number for the webstore on the Koodo website under the call us tab. You just gotta dig for it.