Koodo Community

Community

Solved

bonus gift?

hi, i'm just thinking of buying an androis and was wondering, for what exactly i'd be able to use the 50$ bonus.gift? can I use it to pay off my monthly bill? do i pay my tab off with it? or is it to buy add-ons? I'm really confused by it but would like this information before continuing with the purchase.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
It is usually a bonus.gift from the store that you get the phone from - so if you go the phone at walmart for example, they gave you a $50 wal mart card, that you could use it anything within walmart.
Userlevel 7
Which phone were you looking at?
Userlevel 1
I bought my phone at Best Buy. I recieved a 100 dollar.gift card. I bought the Ace 2x. With my 100 dollar.gift card I bought a case for my phone, a SD card (for removable storage) and new Headphones (RocketFish RF-MAB2) Bluetooth headphones. and Had 20 dollars left to buy something else. The 50 dollars is used for what ever you want to buy with it. The.gift card comes from which ever store you buy the phone from.
Userlevel 5
Bonus.gifts will always vary depending on the store.
The only limitation in most retailers is that you cannot use the bonus.gift towards paying off your tab or the purchase of the device itself.
Grover wrote:

The only limitation in most retailers is that you cannot use the bonus.gift towards paying off yo...

Hi. I bought an Iphone from best buy. The bonus of 100 is already deducted from the phone price, and I am left with $300 tab. Do you think that once I wanna pay off the tab, they might take the bonus back? meaning that i need to pay more than 300?