Koodo Community

Community

Bluetooth dropouts Samsung S7

Hey community, can someone please assist me. I have had my brand new Samsung S7 which i hooked up to Koodo 3 months ago through my local Best Buy. I also got the extended 'Geek Squad insurance as well. I am running Android 7.0. The issue that has been plagueing me is the constant BLUETOOTH dropping. I am using Monster Victory wireless headphones(which worked on my prior Samsung S4) that work on my HP laptop perfectly fine, so i know it is not the headphones. I have googled relentlessly trying to figure this out. I noticed there is a 7.1 Android update circulating. I just called Koodo and they have no idea about this issue or the forthcoming update. Has anybody else experiencing this or is there anything i can do?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
I never had any issues with bluetooth on any of my Samsung devices. Try completely forgetting the device on your phone and re-pairring the headphones.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
In one blog, a user said Samsung suggested to clear the cache in Bluetooth app. Hope it could help
http://www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-3063562/resolve-bluetooth-connectivity-issues-galaxy.html
Since you paid for extended warranty, take it to geek squad and let them figure it out.