Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Blue lines in camera, and sending callers straight to voice mail

I just picked up a Galaxy Note 2 brand new from a Best Buy store about 1 month ago. Today when using the camera I realized there is some strange blue lines being picked up by the camera. Also, unless I restart my phone twice a day, it's been sending my calls straight to voice mail. I'm trying to run a business and this isn't doing my any good. Please help.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried restoring you phone to factory settings? You will lose any data that isn't backed up. If this doesn't work, I would recommend sending out the phone for warranty repair. To set up a warranty repair, call customer service by dialling 611 from your Koodo mobile, or:

Userlevel 7
I would go to a Koodo shop and have them send it out for repair. I've heard of the voicemail issue before. A new SIM might help with that, but the blue lines in the camera sounds wrong. If the lens is clean it shouldn't have those.
Thanks Guys! I did a factory reset and I'll see what happens in the next two days. Also, I'm going to call to see about getting my camera fixed up. I was reading online that the sensors sometimes mess up. Thanks again for your replies.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Michael John Breault wrote:

Thanks Guys! I did a factory reset and I'll see what happens in the next two days. Also, I'm goin...

You're welcome, please do come back if you have any further issues. If it was a software issue, tyne reset should've fixed it. If it's a hardware issue, then it's definitely something to be fixed under warranty.