Koodo Community
Question

Blank Page on Self-Serve

I have just recently got a phone on a Koodo prepaid. I had no trouble getting it up and running last month. But I could not set up self serve. Thinking it wasn't really important I left it. But now i realize I need it to add top up vouchers. So I created one. But it only shows me a blank page. How to I get the page and get my 4-digit pin to add money???

14 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Heidi... You can go to https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com/self-registration/ and all you have to do is follow the instructions...! Good luck
I have tried doing this. Many times actually. The first couple times I tried doing it on my desk top and it kept telling me it "failed to verify" or something like that. Then I did it on my phone and it went through but now it is just giving me a blank page saying welcome. Tried the password recovery thing suggested by koodo and it lead me through a bunch of other things and created a getsatisfaction page that I have no idea how to use or what it is for. Koodo seemed great in the beginning but is starting to seem like its more hassle then its worth
Userlevel 1
I have tried doing this. Many times actually. The first couple times I tried doing it on my desk ...Quite interesting, so you could get in using you phone and then you tried it on your desktop and it told you failed to verify, what if you try to re-register with different email? try that and find out if it'll get you through! good luck
I have tried doing this. Many times actually. The first couple times I tried doing it on my desk ...Thank you, I will try that
Userlevel 1
I have tried doing this. Many times actually. The first couple times I tried doing it on my desk ...you're welcome!
Userlevel 2
Hey Heidi, if you still have issues getting registered, please give us a call (*611 option 5). ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
It keeps asking me for my 4-digit pin. I do not have one
Userlevel 1
It keeps asking me for my 4-digit pin. I do not have oneYes you do. Every Koodo customer has a 4-6 digit security pin. You would of been asked to set up a pin during your activation.
It keeps asking me for my 4-digit pin. I do not have oneOh right! Thank you so much! I forgot about that!
Userlevel 1
It keeps asking me for my 4-digit pin. I do not have oneIf you didn't remember your Koodo PIN call *611 X5, they'll validate your identity and will disclose your Koodo PIN over the phone!
It keeps asking me for my 4-digit pin. I do not have oneI got my pin. thanks
Userlevel 1
It keeps asking me for my 4-digit pin. I do not have oneSherlock Prepaid PIN has only 4 digit number not 6 like Postpaid accounts for records
So I topped up over *611 but the self serve page still does not appear even though my account is active. Is this something I am doing or something on the other end?
Userlevel 1
So I topped up over *611 but the self serve page still does not appear even though my account is ...awaiting to resolve your Prepaid self serve issue you still can use Koodo IVR *611 selece option "2 Recharge" to top-up your account, try different computer with latest IE.