Koodo Community

Community

Solved

billing issue

Billing issue. Phone deactivated. N eed to speak to koodo. Some silly reason they dont allow you to at least contact them while youre phone is disconnected.
Further info: Checked both messages from koodo as well as my actual banking statements. I have paid on time every time. They randomly started sending me "account overdue" statuses in April. I believe its a glitch because my account actually was overdue for like 3 days and then i paid it down to 0. It's as if it's carrying my overdue status into the next months even though I've paid normally and have proof that i have done it.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can contact Koodo on Facebook or Twitter.  How-To: you can send a tweet to@koodo - and one of Koodo’s agents will help take the conversation private, or send them a private message from facebook.com/koodo. Koodo Phone Numbers: *611 from your cellphone, 1-866-995-6636, or +1 647-788-4337 from any phone.   Lots of ways to contact them when your phone is disconnected. All the above should work for you. 
noen work. 8611- mobile network unavaialable.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Botchbud Botchbud wrote:

Then try Twitter, Facebook or Skype1-866-995-6636 to reach them. 
Botchbud Botchbud wrote:

I have called many times and go through the automated maze of options only to get nowhere. There is a credit of over $200.00 on my account but when I cancelled and went to a different provider, customer service at the kiosk said they don't refund any money. Hence the multiple calls and no response. I had always dealt with Telus before and always had a credit on my account. When I changed to Koodo because that's who my husband wanted to deal with, Telus reimbursed all money owing. Koodo will not! Next step I guess is to go to whatever department in the government that looks after this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Botchbud Botchbud wrote:

Koodo will (happily) refund your credit. You may find it simpler to contact them through private message on Facebook, or DM on Twitter, as described above, as you don't have to wait on the line.