Koodo Community

Community

Better smartphone choices

I would love to stay with koodo but would also like to upgrade to a nicer phone. It would be nice if koodo offered a larger variety of phones.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
I'd really like to see the Huawei P6, i don't think many carriers in canada are offering it and it seems like a great device. I'm not too sure how well it would sell due to Huawei not yet being a BIG name like samsung. Nevertheless, the build quality is superb.

Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

I'd really like to see the Huawei P6, i don't think many carriers in canada are offering it and i...

An employee of our superstore has that phone on Wind (we're trying to get her on Koodo because she gets a discount :D) and I have to admit it is a very nice phone.
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

I'd really like to see the Huawei P6, i don't think many carriers in canada are offering it and i...

:-)
Userlevel 7
Telus puts a hamper on some of the things Koodo can do and device selection is one of them.
Userlevel 6
@ Lynn You can get any phone you want nowadays. Just buy what you want and unlock it. Koodo will even give you 10% off every month if you bring your own phone to them. You do have to pay full price for the phone that you want. Here is a good canadian site selling everything. You pay full price for a TV or laptop why not your phone? http://www.expansys.ca/