Koodo Community

Community

Best Carrier in Canada

Been with Koodo for two years and I really appreciate each single service from them. I travel to the U.S frequently and last month saw a new deal. WOW! Instead popping a T-Mobile SIM card and use different phone number, now I can just add that feature on my phone and use it without exchanging my SIM card. For the price I pay, no other Canadian carrier can beat that. I will be getting the new iPhone 6 and guaranteed I am staying with Koodo. Thank you for your services. Koodo!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Gurjit, That is lovely praise and many of us feel the same 🙂 Welcome to the community and please come back any time if you have questions or just want to say hi!
Sophia wrote:

Hi Gurjit, That is lovely praise and many of us feel the same 🙂 Welcome to the community and ...

Thank you Sophia 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Hi Gurjit, That is lovely praise and many of us feel the same 🙂 Welcome to the community and ...

As you can see, a little bit of silly disagreement goes on at times but you'll find this a very happy and helpful place! Nice to have you on board!
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

Personally when I travel I use T-Mobile but it's great that Koodo has US options. They're just not enough for me.
Userlevel 5
Thank you so much for your comment Gurjit 🙂 We strive to offer the best customer experience and we're so proud when we read comments such as yours! Feel free to let us know whenever you need help!