Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Being on a positive tab

I have paid off my small tab for a nexus 4 and now am +35$. I thought once you have paid off your tab that your monthly cost would decrease by however much your tab cost in the beginning (I was paying 39$ plus my 3.25$ tab= 42.25 a month. Now on a positive tab I am unsure what I can use this tab for or if I can stop the tab and pay just my original bill without the tab(39$$ a month)

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey Michelle. There used to be a 10% discount for those who brought their own phone/had a positive tab but that is no longer the case so theres no additional discount you can get at the moment. Also you never actually paid towards your small tab. Koodo pays the 10% contribution themselves
But I am still paying my tab every month and its getting more positive. What can I do with the tab then?
Userlevel 7
Michelle wrote:

But I am still paying my tab every month and its getting more positive. What can I do with the ta...

You aren't paying anything from your own money. Koodo themselves contribute 10% of your rate plan towards your tab, even once its paid off to a maximum of +$150. Check your actual bills, you aren't ever charged anything for your tab