Koodo Community
Solved

Battery No Good

• 29 April 2021
  • 1 reply

I purchased my new Samsung Galaxy S10 phone only 10 months ago and the battery is already no good.  It will not even last a full day and I am hardly using the phone.  Is there warranty for this?  I have never had a battery crap out on me this fast before, it usually does this around the 2 year mark.

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 29 April 2021, 02:55

I purchased my new Samsung Galaxy S10 phone only 10 months ago and the battery is already no good.  It will not even last a full day and I am hardly using the phone.  Is there warranty for this?  I have never had a battery crap out on me this fast before, it usually does this around the 2 year mark.

Did you purchase it through Koodo? If so, you should be able to get it replaced. Since you purchased it 10 months ago, it should be covered within the one-year warranty period. You can visit a Mobile Klinik location or a Koodo shop to get it repaired. You will have the option to get to use a loaner phone, if available. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/warranty-and-repair-policy

In the event that you can’t make it to a Mobile Klinik location or Koodo shop, you can contact the Koodo Web Store by emailing them at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and request a return. They will send you an email with further instructions to return your device.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you purchase it through Koodo? If so, you should be able to get it replaced. Since you purchased it 10 months ago, it should be covered within the one-year warranty period. You can visit a Mobile Klinik location or a Koodo shop to get it repaired. You will have the option to get to use a loaner phone, if available. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/warranty-and-repair-policy

In the event that you can’t make it to a Mobile Klinik location or Koodo shop, you can contact the Koodo Web Store by emailing them at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and request a return. They will send you an email with further instructions to return your device.