Koodo Community

Community

Solved

battery issues

Samsung galaxy core lite android

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Good morning Rosslyn, Could you be more specific about what's happening? Thanks
So one example is last night before I went to bed I had 61% battery and in the morning the phone had turned off because of no battery life. Yesterday in a one hour period my phone went from 91% to 13 % and the phone was in my purse not used once in that span.
Userlevel 6
Two questions, do you close all your applications? And do you often use your phone while its plugged in?
Mathieu Carrier wrote:

Two questions, do you close all your applications? And do you often use your phone while its plug...

I think I always close my open apps but as far as using it when it is plugged in I definitely do that. Is that bad?
Userlevel 6
Mathieu Carrier wrote:

Two questions, do you close all your applications? And do you often use your phone while its plug...

Well it kills the battery life faster, its like being on a laptop while the battery is charging, the battery life is reduced 🙂 I think you just need a new battery 🙂
Userlevel 1
did you clare any running apps in the background Some times I see people use chargeing adapter are not ment for the phone this my put stress on the battery only use samsung adapter to charge it thats if you got samsung
I use my Samsung charger but I will check on the running apps. Thanks for your help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
A battery that dives almost 80% in one hour of normal use is only good for the scrapheap. If you are still under warranty (12 months), visit a Koodo boutique to get it replaced.
Thanks