Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Base plan won't renew even though I have the account balance to renew it - Prepaid

Trying to renew $25 prepaid base plan. I have the money in my account to renew it, however it says I need to top up for it to renew. I don't understand why it will not renew. However, I can receive calls and send and receive texts, but I cannot call out. I am not spending more money when I have what I need in my account already, and it is not because I'm trying to renew the wrong base plan. It simply will not work. any help appreciated

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's a glitch in the system, Wedge. Your plan will showed as active again tomorrow. I sure wish Koodo would fix it because it is very confusing, some customers have actually topped up several times because they thought something was wrong. If you can use your phone, there is no need to worry 🙂
Sophia wrote:

It's a glitch in the system, Wedge. Your plan will showed as active again tomorrow. I sure wish K...

Thank you, typically they send a message around 12pm est but I haven't received one yet.
Sophia wrote:

It's a glitch in the system, Wedge. Your plan will showed as active again tomorrow. I sure wish K...

im having the same problem.....very frustrating and wait time for customer service is an hour...... ive never had this problem before
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Kathy, if your account works and if you are not requesting a refund or something, there is no need to contact Koodo. Save yourself a horrifying hour of waiting 🙂