Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Balance

Why is it i have a 15$ plan but gt charges 26$ every month with the automatic top up and apparently owe 59$? That isn't even possible!! Seriously considering cancelling with you guys!!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It is not possible to owe anything on prepaid. You pay up front or you service gets shut off. The "balance" would have to be positive, and the automatic top up is likely set up to add $25 every month, not 15.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Drop your automatic top-up amount to the minimum ($5 I believe). You will still benefit from the 10% base-plan credit and gradually whittle down your positive credit of $59. Or you can stop your payments for a while.

Admittedly, that corner of Koodo sometime looks like an example of how Accounting 101 students designed a project the first week in school. Their prof should have mentioned that taxes are not just an afterthought. Changing your top-up amount does not recalculate tax properly and French side is still messed up on display for automatic top-ups reported months ago.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Balance. Why is it i have a 15$ plan but gt charges 26$ every month with the automatic top up and apparently owe 59$? That isn't even possible!! Seriously considering cancelling with you guys!!