Koodo Community

Community

Solved

BAD SERVICE!

Koodo is now becoming a very unreliable. A very frustrated customer who is now going to move to another carrier. Koodo does not care for their customer. Every representative that I had conversation with says different things. One promises something and they don't leave a note for others and extra charges get applied to the CUSTOMER. Very very very bad service. I have been with koodo for a very long time, but they have been slacking of in giving a good customer service lately. I am now going to switch my provider!!!!! PEACE koodo!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Can you give us some specifics? It's really hard to understand what they may have messed up without some details. What were you promised and what did they miss out on?
Userlevel 1
Amen thay are getting bad as say before say gen lot hard working people money is being taken the government should get involved with issue but company's paying R.CT. OFF os I say this ripping cosmters off like this we are getting nothing in return just bell tullus are bad money is the game?? Stop this RIGTH NOW??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm ikaros fan wrote:

Amen thay are getting bad as say before say gen lot hard working people money is being taken t...

English please?
Userlevel 5
Enjoy your soap box