Koodo Community

Community

Awesome Score.

I got a great deal on the nexus 4 at superstore mobile. $217. taxes included no tab. bought the phone outright. awesome. thanks koodo

17 replies

Userlevel 3
That is a pretty nice deal. Is this something everyone could get or did you have to do something special?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You mean $317 right? If it was indeed $217 that is a great deal! Which superstore is this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

You mean $317 right? If it was indeed $217 that is a great deal! Which superstore is this?

Also if you bought the phone outright with no Tab, remember that you can get the 10% off BYOD discount on your monthly plan
Dennis wrote:

thanks for the reminder, but i am still saving for a new phone. I am sorta clutzy and am always swayed by the newly flashing devices.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Haha... Mee too! Phones are like an accessory. Depending on my mood or what I am wearing I wear a certain watch and activate a certain phone
Userlevel 6
Awesome! Enjoy this great phone 🙂
Hi no I did mean 217. I redeemmed 25 in tab credits, and superstore had a promo that you could get 100 off any phone, if you got a phone throught their mobile kiosk. I am a pretty happy koodo'er.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sunny Daisy wrote:

Hi no I did mean 217. I redeemmed 25 in tab credits, and superstore had a promo that you could...

Did it have to be a new activation?
Sunny Daisy wrote:

Hi no I did mean 217. I redeemmed 25 in tab credits, and superstore had a promo that you could...

No everybody was elgible,
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sunny Daisy wrote:

Woohooo..... new phone for me tonight 😉 Thanks Sunny
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sunny Daisy wrote:

That's a super bargain indeed. I'm all jealoussss... it's a great phone!!
Sunny Daisy wrote:

Awww shucks, my phone, you can have it, Shipping not included, 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sunny Daisy wrote:

Must say... it's very very tempting 😃 But I have to decline I'm afraid... I bet I'm the only lady with more phones than shoes 😃
Sunny Daisy wrote:

HAHA. Sophia, I have gotten by with one of each of those things, but I have noted that two is better. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I went to superstore today and got the phone. They tried to charge me for the sim card but I told them they come for free with a phone purchase. They didnt know how to do that so they gave me another $25 credit on the phone. Awesome score indeed! Thanks Sunny!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm thinking about picking one up just for the sake of having a Nexus device. Although the purpose was to be able to get the most recent version of Android first but 4.3 has already leaked for the Galaxy S4 Google Edition so I might just flash it on my Koodo Galaxy S4. Then I'd lose all my Samsung features though, So conflicted as heck right now lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

I'm thinking about picking one up just for the sake of having a Nexus device. Although the purpos...

I actually prefer Samsung OS over Google OS.