Koodo Community
Question

auto payment registration

• 2 July 2019
  • 5 replies

I got my first bill on June 6 and then I setup a pre-authorize payment via my account online. I would like to know if I still need to pay manually for the first bill? The due date is today and I don't see any charge from my credit card so far. Also, where can I check the pre-authorize payment setup on my account online. There seems only the page for setup. I couldn't check if I have already set up an authorize payment and which credit card is being used.

Thanks.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you setup later than Jun6 then the authorization wasn't in effect yet. They mentioned "It’ll take one full billing cycle (one month) for the changes to take effect." https://www.koodomobile.com/help/setting-pre-authorized-payments

So you would have to pay that bill, and hopefully, the next bill will be automatically paid.

How could I know if the pre-authorized payment has been setup or not? In "my profile" of the "self-service", I don't see anything under "Pre-authorized payments". When I click Manage, it just asks me to setup the pre-authorized payment again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How could I know if the pre-authorized payment has been setup or not? In "my profile" of the "self-service", I don't see anything under "Pre-authorized payments". When I click Manage, it just asks me to setup the pre-authorized payment again.

Did you receive the email the last time when you registered the preauthorization?. They mentioned it in the link above at the step 7. "Done! You'll get a confirmation email from us. It’ll take one full billing cycle (one month) for the changes to take effect."

That would be your confirmation of the payment. You could also check your bill/account regularly and see if there was any error in the 1st withdrawal.

Did you receive the email the last time when you registered the preauthorization?. They mentioned it in the link above at the step 7. "Done! You'll get a confirmation email from us. It’ll take one full billing cycle (one month) for the changes to take effect."

That would be your confirmation of the payment. You could also check your bill/account regularly and see if there was any error in the 1st withdrawal.

No, I didn't. Should I register it again?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, I didn't. Should I register it again?

Yes, you should if you didn't receive any confirmation. I would also suggest you check the spam/junk email is lder just in case.
Anyway, you should also check your bill regularly and pay it before the deadline.