Koodo Community

Community

Solved

ASUS 3 model ZE552KL

Userlevel 1
Is this phone compatible with Koodo LTE?
http://www.expansys.ca/asus-zenfone-3-dual-sim-ze552kl-unlocked-64gb-sapphire-black-291832/

Thanks

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes it is. For future reference you can use willmyphonework.net to check, and with the compatibility chart on expansys whatever it says for Telus applies for Koodo as well. Also FYI it's a little cheaper at 429 over at newegg.
Userlevel 1
Goran wrote:

Yes it is. For future reference you can use willmyphonework.net to check, and with the compatibil...

Thank you for your prompt reply.
Userlevel 1
Goran wrote:

Yes it is. For future reference you can use willmyphonework.net to check, and with the compatibil...

Goran, I have another one that I need to check. I checked the site you mentioned but the model I have from the newegg.ca site is not there. It's ZTE Axon 7
Does this phone work on Band 4 4G LTE on Koodo? just need to make sure before I purchase one. Thanks

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875705055&cm_re=zte_axon_7-_-75-705-055-_-P...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

It's weird that the exact number given doesn't match but the axon 7 will work with every frequency every carrier uses in Canada as well as Koodo
Userlevel 1
Goran wrote:

So I can but this and put in on 4g LTE on Koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Yes. As I said it will work on every frequency on every carrier in Canada including Koodo. It will even do lte-a on Koodo where available.
Userlevel 1
Goran wrote:

Understood. thanks again. Going to sign up with Koodo soon.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

See if you know anyone with Koodo to get referred so you and the referer will get 50 each.