Koodo Community

Community

Are you getting the Galaxy 4 in white?

Now that Koodo is ready to sell the Galaxy S4, will it be coming in white too? - DYING (literally) to get a white galaxy phone.

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
I am afraid it will be only offered in black, so far it is the only color shown on the website...
Userlevel 6
I love your riddle, but someone so creative shouldn't get stuck with a boring white phone. 🙂 You'll like this: http://www.gelaskins.com/store/phones/Galaxy_S_III/collection/Most_Popular
Userlevel 6
Hello Neha, As it turns out, Koodo will only sell the Black Mist at launch. As Chris has suggested, skins would do the same trick plus it prevents it from getting scratched. Hope it helps 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

Hello Neha, As it turns out, Koodo will only sell the Black Mist at launch. As Chris has sugge...

In other words: baby got black.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

Hello Neha, As it turns out, Koodo will only sell the Black Mist at launch. As Chris has sugge...

Why did you just reply by saying exactly what the other 2 did and even refrencing their exact comments Erwin ? lol love it Timo
Userlevel 6
Erwin wrote:

Thank you Paul for your comment, I hope you have a great day 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

;-)
Userlevel 6
Erwin wrote:

:D
Aw man! I was really hoping Koodo would invest in other colours of phones or at least have an option to personally order one (it would make me a much happier customer hint hint). Thanks for the skins suggestion! There's lovely designs on the site I'll definitely look into them. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Take some tape or some type of protective adhesive and cover your screen, the microphone port, the earpiece, proximity and light sensors, the bezel, the camera, LED flash, and speaker grill. Get some white spray paint. Spray your phone. Wait for it to dry. You now have a white phone 🙂 Alternatively you can take a very small paint brush and do it manually.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Take some tape or some type of protective adhesive and cover your screen, the microphone port, th...

Lol nice 😃