Koodo Community

Community

applecare for samsung?

I have just realized I have been paying 9$ a month for Applecare + for my Samsung Galaxy 5, which is the phone I bought and signed up with. How could this mistake have been made? I cannot remove it without paying 10$ to call and have someone remove it from my bill. And I will be demanding my money back from all past months.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Nicole, Calling is the only way to remove it. Don't worry you won't be charged for that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Nicole, Calling is the only way to remove it. Don't worry you won't be charged for that.

To clarify Robert's comment, the $10 charge only applies for services that can be done via Self Serve. Everything else including Self Serve issues, has no charge.
Robert wrote:

Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you sure is is not the Koodo extended warranty, rather than AppleCare? It would be difficult to register for AppleCare without a serial number.
David wrote:

Are you sure is is not the Koodo extended warranty, rather than AppleCare? It would be difficult ...

It says Applecare + on my bill. And I only recently noticed it.