Koodo Community

Community

Question

Apple Or Android?

Userlevel 1
This is a poll. My answer is Android. This isn't for explanations, Just say what one you prefer.

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is not the forum for this type of question.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Apple. You can read this : http://www.ifans.com/forums/threads/iphone-5s-or-nexus-5.403903/ Or this : http://www.ifans.com/forums/threads/iphone-user-switching-to-android.402008/ If you have problems making a decision. But, as Paul said if it's for fun you're asking this question, I don't think you'll get many answers
Userlevel 7
Android. iPhones are too expensive for what they do and I like having more customization. SwiftKey (honestly a killer app), custom icons and themes, launchers, etc. Bigger screens are nice too but at some point we need a high end droid with a more manageable size ie. The Xperia Z1 Compact However I like Apple's warranty and Applecare+ is amazing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Android. iPhones are too expensive for what they do and I like having more customization. Sw...

Totally agree with SwiftKey. I have no idea why Apple doesn't make the keyboard as amazing as SwiftKey...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Both. Neither. Whatever.
Userlevel 5
Whatever works better for the individual getting the phone. My answer start with an A.
Userlevel 1
Jorden wrote:

Whatever works better for the individual getting the phone. My answer start with an A.

Lol
Userlevel 7
Jorden wrote:

He's an Apple 😉 #exposed lol
Userlevel 5
Jorden wrote:

Guilty as charged 🙂. Although the Moto g is a nice Android but it's not best for my needs 🙂
Userlevel 7
Apple because of a) simplicity b) the fact it NEVER slows down unlike android
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

My cousin's iPhone 4 and the numerous customers I've seen replacing their iPhone 4s will disagree with B. That thing was laggy as hell after a while and iOS7 ruined it. My biggest issue with iPhone is they're usually a pain in the ass/expensive to unlock and they're expensive with carriers no matter how you slice it unless you get a 2 year old model. Admittedly the 4S is aging fairly well but it's gonna have to go eventually.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

I don't think that that is what Ahmad meant. Every Android phone I've used has begun to stutter over time from normal use and I have to be vigilant and constantly kill tasks and remove the residual junk left on the phone. If the iPhone slows down after major updates then the user clearly should not have updated. Just because an update is available, doesn't mean that it should be performed (especially for iOS devices where it's irreversible in most cases).
Andriod
depends what model of android.. Galaxy S4 I would suggest. you are more limited in what you can do with an iPhone thn android. example.. you can watch hockey games on an android phone without any problem
Userlevel 7
Cassandradc1 wrote:

depends what model of android.. Galaxy S4 I would suggest. you are more limited in what you can...

I'd rather go for the nexus 5, too much bloatware on the S4. Haha but definitely agree that watching hockey or maybe even the OLYMPICS is gonna be more enjoyable on an android with a big screen.
Userlevel 5
Cassandradc1 wrote:

depends what model of android.. Galaxy S4 I would suggest. you are more limited in what you can...

Screen size aside I've never had a problem watching hockey or anything else for that matter on my iPhone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cassandradc1 wrote:

Watching anything on a mobile device sucks as far as I'm concerned. My phone is for the occasional video. The HDTV was purchased for a reason.