Koodo Community

Community

Any way to force the system to show which phone I have?

Userlevel 2
As you guys know, I have the Nexus S. I have yet to figure out how to make my Self Serve account show that this is the phone that I am using. Anyone have any ideas?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Somone else asked this recently, it's not possible to force the system to do this.
Userlevel 2
Yeah, I had a feeling that's what the answer was. It seems only the Nexus S was affected by this. Any other Koodo phone, even the Nexus 4, shows up on accounts. Ah well, I guess I'll just have to wait for my Nexus 4 then. No biggie.
Userlevel 7
I don't want to steal your idea but perhaps you should post an idea to allow users to nickname the phones in selfserve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

I don't want to steal your idea but perhaps you should post an idea to allow users to nickname th...

What would be the use of that xD
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

I don't want to steal your idea but perhaps you should post an idea to allow users to nickname th...

Well if ur managing multiple lines it's easier to determine who's phone is who's if they have nicknames.
Userlevel 2
Chad Burr wrote:

Same idea with nicknaming hard drives on a computer 😛.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Myke if you weren't planning to post this as an idea, I'd like to. Let me know.
Userlevel 2
Chad Burr wrote:

Go ahead 🙂.
Userlevel 6
Myke, it might be time you upgrade from the Nexus S...
Userlevel 2
John Burke wrote:

In the works 😉.
Userlevel 7
John Burke wrote:

Lol I saw that Myke!
Userlevel 2
John Burke wrote:

I'm uber excited too 😃.