Koodo Community

Community

Solved

any thoughts on nexus 7 vs samsung S4

Nexus 7 vs Samsung 4
icon

Best answer by Daniel Gunn 20 October 2014, 01:10

Hi Chris, Are you referring to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4? In regards to both tablets they are both pretty good. The Samsung model will have more built in features than the Nexus, but what the Nexus tablet has over the other is that it gets direct updates from Google which is a lot faster and more consistent than when Samsung tends to push updates to their devices. In my experience using both, I can honestly say that the Nexus is a better bang for your buck because it provides a stock Android experience which is fast and fluid, the hardware is better (faster quad core processor and 2GB of ram which does make a difference), and like I said before if updates matter to you, the Nexus tablet will be updated way before the Samsung unit will be which is great. Hope that helps 🙂

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Chris, Are you referring to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4? In regards to both tablets they are both pretty good. The Samsung model will have more built in features than the Nexus, but what the Nexus tablet has over the other is that it gets direct updates from Google which is a lot faster and more consistent than when Samsung tends to push updates to their devices. In my experience using both, I can honestly say that the Nexus is a better bang for your buck because it provides a stock Android experience which is fast and fluid, the hardware is better (faster quad core processor and 2GB of ram which does make a difference), and like I said before if updates matter to you, the Nexus tablet will be updated way before the Samsung unit will be which is great. Hope that helps 🙂