Koodo Community

Community

Android vs. iPhone Apps

koodo android phones work better then iphones with apps and music have a lot more things to do that r free and not limited like the iphone

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Some Android phone are pretty great but the Iphone has lots of free apps as well. Really the 2 OS were just made to suit different types of people is all
Iphone = Ease of use and syncing Andriod = Better hardware, more abilities once a custom ROM is installed
Jordan D. Lange wrote:

Iphone = Ease of use and syncing Andriod = Better hardware, more abilities once a custom ROM is ...

I have the Nexus S and I have a lot of abilities and I don't have a custome Rom installed.
iPhone apps are smooth because they are generally optimized for the iPhone and it's various models. Unlike Android, there are hundreds of different kinds of models, and no developer wants to optimize their app for hundreds of devices. It simply takes too much time to do so.
I have an iPhone, my husband has Samsung, and I cannot wait for Koodo to get the Galaxy S3 or the Note or Note II. It is just waaay different and better, faster, as someone said -- many apps that you pay for on iPhone are free for Android. Many more options, many more perks... But, at the end of the day, it is a matter of preferences.