Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Android Virgin Mobile Phone data hack? please respond

my friend has a virgin mobile phone, he hasnt paid the bill in 4 months and he still has data "4g LTE" he doesnt have calling or messaging though. how is this possible? pleaae help im really curiois. and no its not rooted

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does it actually work or does the LTE symbol just show at the top of the device in the status bar?
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Does it actually work or does the LTE symbol just show at the top of the device in the status bar?

No it actually works, the data works as long as he has signal, but he doesnt have calling or texting. Htr bill hasn't been paid in 4 months either
Userlevel 3
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

He must be an exception to the rule
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Curvysleet.

If such "data hack" exists, he will surely be paying for those 4 months he didn't pay. So I won't consider it as an act. Maybe it's an act of kindness from Virgine so he can pay his bill online via his phone haha!
Robert wrote:

Hello Curvysleet.

If such "data hack" exists, he will surely be paying for those 4 months he did...

i think i will like addons they will verify a varity of selection
Userlevel 1
it could be a glitch in the system that someone forgot to pull the internet portion of his account
Userlevel 5
As soon as they figure it out you can guarantee that he will be getting a bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tell your friend to pay his bill. Do him this favour please!