Koodo Community

Community

Solved

android system upgrade

i just get my samsung galaxy s 2x, it is great. only bad thing is that this phone cannot upgrade its system. i went to setting-about phone, but no system upgrade option. now mine android 4.04

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That's because the Jelly Bean 4.1 update for that phone from Koodo/Telus has not been pushed out yet, it will be coming in the next weeks. You will have to use KIES software to update the phone through your computer once the update is pushed out by Samsung. You have the most recent version of Android right now for that model which is 4.0.4 so just be patient it's coming soon.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

That's because the Jelly Bean 4.1 update for that phone from Koodo/Telus has not been pushed out ...

Thanks
The update is in the works and should be out in a few (or more) weeks. Keep watching the community and I'm sure you'll have detailed information on how to upgrade as soon as the update is ready.
I clicked on the link for this topic hoping and praying it wasn't about the Galaxy S2X...... I know people like to be helpful, and gods know I do...but I urge people to check the community to see if their questions have already been answered or not to avoid threads on the same exact topic
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RedMageX wrote:

I clicked on the link for this topic hoping and praying it wasn't about the Galaxy S2X...... I...

Exactly
RedMageX wrote:

I clicked on the link for this topic hoping and praying it wasn't about the Galaxy S2X...... I...

I'm new to the community, so not sure how this works
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RedMageX wrote:

That's cool just type any future questions into the search bar at the top right hand corner of the screen and chances are the same question has been asked before.Then if your question has not been asked before proceed to make a new question like you have here.