Koodo Community

Community

Android Rocks

I have an android and the picture quality is awesome Do you have a better phone?

19 replies

Userlevel 6
Which phone do you have?
LG
Userlevel 7
Mark Baker wrote:

LG

That's not a phone, it's the manufacturer. Phones have actual names. E.g. LG Banter Samsung Galaxy S3 BlackBerry Z10 etc
Mark Baker wrote:

LG

Alright smart ass it's an LG-P970G, So which phone do you have?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mark Baker wrote:

LG

That's an entry level phone, wait till you get a top end Android phone, you'll be blow away with the picture quality. The picture quality on my Galaxy Note 2 is awesome & so is the 1080p video it records.
Userlevel 3
I have an LG phone, Android and I love it too 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes Android does rock 🙂
Userlevel 7
I think iPhones rock too :3
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Ooooooooooohhhh dem's fighting words 😃 In an Android thread, phooy on you 😃 Teasing, I agree with you, they are equally awesome and keep each other on their toes 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

You meant to say their technology is from the rock age Ahmad lol. I'm joking completely joking don't yell at me
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

WHY YOU ... jk lol. Ahmad can take jokes 😉 As long as you say its a joke 😳 haha
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

lol 😉
Ahmad wrote:

I phones are nice phones but dealing with all the apple bullshit is not worth it. You pay more for apps, if you didnt buy apple care then your paying a service fee just to talk to them, if your on a term apple jacks up the cost of your plan. And also they restrict you from any website or software that is not compatiable with apple (like free music sites). Oh and if you run out of memory your SOL because you can't add a memory card! 🙂 ANDROID all the way!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

:-)
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Same old same old with iOS. Although, an untethered jailbreak can breathe new life into such a restrictive device.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

But in this most recent update to IOS Apple fixed the exploits used to jailbreak the phone well a few more of them but enough that Evasions jailbreak won't work on it. They are fixing all of them Apple said & it will then be impossible to jailbreak.
my LG Optimus 2X is also quite good, especially running CyanogenMod 10.1 or MIUIv4.
Badge +4
JordanRulz wrote:

my LG Optimus 2X is also quite good, especially running CyanogenMod 10.1 or MIUIv4.

+1
I'm running an entry level Android (original Galaxy Ace, so maybe sub-entry given the internal memory in the crazy thing...) but I love it. I've always said phones aren't cameras, and if you want a quality photo, a phone simply can't beat a DSLR. That being said, i don't want to lug my Sony A700 with multiple lenses, or even one lens through the bush for random chance photos all the time. My wife recently took our two year old skiing for the first time, and only had our SGA with her. Gave it to a stranger to take a photo (something that strikes fear into my heart when I hand over my $$$ DSLR, but not my $150 phone) and they managed to capture the moment I couldn't be there for so I could see it without any issues. Lovin' my 'Droid.