Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Android Browsers

Userlevel 1
Having a difficult time deciding which browser to use. Just about tried them all and always go back to Chrome. The most important feature I value is speed. Anyone have any advice on the best browsers for speed? Thanks.

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Chrome and Dolphin are my two favourites right now on 4.1.1 and 4.1.2. They are fast, reliable and you can add a lot of features to it. The only thing, Dolphin does not work well on "full site"s.
I always had a weakness for Dolphin, Chrome has gotten pretty great over time though

I enjoy Chrome myself. Nice and quick.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
One more vote for Chrome, though I enjoyed Dolphin as well since it has so many plugins (LastPass, Full site force, etc). BTW Chrome is FINALLY releasing Password sync, at long last!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Another vote for Dolphin from me. Chrome is always good too.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I use Firefox and Sleipnir, If anybody is looking for a browser that uses flash flawlessly with Android 4.1 & above try the latter, it's also great because it can be set to play any YouTube video on a webpage by instantly opening the YouTube app and playing it there by just clicking on the video on the webpage. . It can also be set to make individual sites or even just certain URL's display in Desktop, mobile or a few other ways automatically.
Chrome is about the best in terms of speed & usage. Dolphin follows up close behind. Any others aren't up to snuff.
I use dolphin all the time.
Userlevel 1
Chrome is a decent browser but lags sometimes but good overall. Finally after trying out most if not all major mobile browsers, I've decided to give Dolphin Browser Beta a shot. It loads pages quick, which is what I'm looking for in a browser. It's not perfect yet but good enough. Thanks for all the recommendations.