Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Android 6.0 update

Userlevel 1
I have an HTC M8 and I still haven't received the marshmallow update..can anyone please let me know if koodo is rolling it out yet? according to HTC It was supposed to come to all M8 devices in north america from December 2 but I still haven't got it.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Could still be a while until its pushed to Koodo devices. Typically service providers take at LEAST a month after the updates are finalized to push it to their customers devices. 
Userlevel 1
Taylor Upshaw wrote:

Could still be a while until its pushed to Koodo devices. Typically service providers take at LEA...

oh okay...thanks for the info!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It was unlocked models that recieved it first not carrier models. The M9 hasn't even received it from carriers yet
Userlevel 7
I think the December 2nd date was for GPE devices only. The regular versions that most of us know or use won't see it until the end of the month or early 2016.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just came across this, so don't expect the M8 update till about February http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/12/13/htc-one-m9-handsets-in-canada-will-get-marshmallow-early-next-year/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook