Koodo Community
Solved

Android 10 update ETA for everyphones that applies ( Essential PH-1 mostly ;)

• 9 September 2019
  • 2 replies

The Android 10 update is available since september 3rd for select devices. Google has pushed the update for its pixel devices and Essential also annonced they started pushing the update to all units. But Koodo phones have yet to receive the update. Is there an official ETA devices that have started receiving updates on other carriers?
icon

Best answer by Paul Deschamps 9 September 2019, 22:15

I've had it on my Essential Phone (phone is from Koodo) since Sept 3rd when Google released it on Pixels and yes I recived it ota. It is indeed a staggered update so you may have to wait until your IMEI number batch is logged in to have the update pushed to it.
You can try removing your sim card and if that doesn't work performing a factory reset while the card is out of the phone either that or just wait until your next in line
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I've had it on my Essential Phone (phone is from Koodo) since Sept 3rd when Google released it on Pixels and yes I recived it ota. It is indeed a staggered update so you may have to wait until your IMEI number batch is logged in to have the update pushed to it.
You can try removing your sim card and if that doesn't work performing a factory reset while the card is out of the phone either that or just wait until your next in line

Thanks, mostly wanted to know if some people started receiving it