Koodo Community

Community

Solved

An error has occurred. Please refresh the page or try again later -when trying to remove extended warranty

I've tried removing the warranty online (which I was told I should have been able to do by the salesperson at the koodo kiosk) but have not been successful. I've tried to do it through the koodo app, on different broswsers, have cleared cache many times - and nothing.  The error message keeps showing up.

I don't want to call and find that I'm getting billed $10 to do something I could very easily do if everything on Koodo's end was working.

Any help would be appreciated!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You are actually not able to remove the warranty yourself online. You do need to call in and since you cannot do it yourself, you will not be charged for it.
I appreciate your response. Just annoyed at the salesperson who misled me to believe that I could go online and remove it myself. I'd that hadn't happened I wouldn't have agreed to it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jasminetee2 wrote:

I appreciate your response. Just annoyed at the salesperson who misled me to believe that I coul...

What location did you visit. I'll pass it to our contact within Koodo
jasminetee2 wrote:

I appreciate your response. Just annoyed at the salesperson who misled me to believe that I coul...

At limeridge mall, Hamilton, ON
jasminetee2 wrote:

I was told the same thing at place in Vaughan in August.I'm also having similar problems with the error message- different devices, different browsers, cache and still no change. Im unable to change my plan, no koodo where I live, and don't want to get charged for the service call to change my plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jasminetee2 wrote:

You're never charged when you call in because something isn't working on the website. Just mention the problem when you call in.
jasminetee2 wrote:

I am not able to change my plan, everytime i try doing to do this error occurs. I tried doing on phone web browser , laptop browsers but still not happening.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jasminetee2 wrote:

See previous response.