Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Am I actually still under warranty?

I am having an issue with the extended warranty on my phone. I got a heavy-duty case, and no longer need the warranty. Upon calling the Koodo hotline (1-866-995-6636), the automated messaging service informed me the phone was not under warranty. On my self-serve page, however, it says I'm still under warranty and I have been paying the monthly charge for the warranty. How can I find out if I am still under the extended warranty? Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your self serve said it's still under warranty, then it should be under warranty.

Dial *611 from your Koodo phone, option 5 for customer service > then keep pressing 0 to get a rep.  They can tell you your condition, and if you want cancel your extended warranty they will help you for that too.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Am I actually still under warranty?. I am having an issue with the extended warranty on my phone. I got a heavy-duty case, and no longer need the warranty. Upon calling the Koodo hotline (1-866-995-6636), the automated messaging service informed me the phone was not under warranty. On my self-serve page, however, it says I'm still under warranty and I have been paying the monthly charge for the warranty. How can I find out if I am still under the extended warranty? Thanks!