Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Allopass and more !

My Number Got Banned from Allopass Can you Unban Him and why is ban ?! I talked with allopass and he say me its my Phone company the problem not allopass :l ! Help !

14 replies

Payment refused The financial institution has declined your payment. Therefore, we cannot honour your request. In case of technical problems concerning the payment, contact Allopass Customer Support
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you talking about paying your cell phone bill, Mathieu? You'd need a Canadian credit card or bank account to pay Koodo, I don't think they accept Allopass or other payment methods, not even Paypal!
Userlevel 1
Sophia wrote:

Are you talking about paying your cell phone bill, Mathieu? You'd need a Canadian credit card or ...

No cash bill paying at Koodo Kiosk Sohpia?
What I'm trying to say is that Allopass is blocking my payment or some stuff. I paid my bills and I've never had any problem before. Is only With Allopass i got this problem i pay too with Other Mobille payments and its fine but when is Allopass is totaly Refuse me ! 😨
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu Coulombe wrote:

What I'm trying to say is that Allopass is blocking my payment or some stuff. I paid my bills and...

Are you sure you are in the right forum? This is a cell phone company's forum, nothing to do with Allopass 🙂
Mathieu Coulombe wrote:

What I'm trying to say is that Allopass is blocking my payment or some stuff. I paid my bills and...

I know i already talked with Allopass and he say me is Koodo Blocked me but i want to know if he can unblock me ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu Coulombe wrote:

Blocked you from what, Matthieu? Who or what are you trying to pay, is it the Koodo bill? As I said you can't pay Koodo bills with Allopass - only with a Canadian bank account or credit card 🙂 Here is a complete list of the methods Koodo accepts: http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/billing-and-payment-options/how-can-i-pay-my-bill Note that Allopass is not mentioned 🙂
Mathieu Coulombe wrote:

No I want to pay some ( Game money ) and i need to pay with my Phone to charge the amouth on my bills but i cant he block the payments
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu Coulombe wrote:

Ahhh I see!!! Sorry for being so dense... thanks for your patience. As far as I know, Koodo does not block numbers from any service, are you sure it's not the service you are trying to use that blocked your number?
Mathieu Coulombe wrote:

i contacted it on Facebook and he say me he never block the number :l
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu Coulombe wrote:

You're probably best off to call Koodo in that case, Matthieu, I'm out of ideas what it might be 😞 Sorry 😞 Or perhaps somebody else here can help you further?
Mathieu Coulombe wrote:

okay thanks to trying help me ! 🙂 Have a nice days !
Userlevel 6
Mathieu Coulombe wrote:

Mathieu, si tu veux payer des achats et les faire facturer sur ta facture de Koodo, ça ne fonctionnera pas. Koodo ne supporte pas le "Carrier Billing". Désolé!
Userlevel 1
Sohpia I used to block cell numbers with my former Samsung Galaxy S2x, but you say Koodo does not block numbers So the S2x number blocker is ACTUALLY an x2x phone feature?